Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Livin' Large

Hi everyone!

Birthday shout out to Dad! Hope you had a good one! 

So this week really nothing happened. haha I honestly have nothing to report on.  Sister Styler and I both got sick so we spent a couple of days just resting.  We really didn't teach many lessons and we werent able to go out much. It was a slow, boring week.  We are both all better now though and are excited for a new week! 

This week was my 4 month anniversary! Can you believe it?!?!  I sure can't!  Once the holidays are over I'll only have a year left which is really crazy! I'll be home in no time!  

Today we had sisters P-day and we went to Maymont Park.  It was SO pretty!! It's this big mansion and estate with all these animals and gardens.  We walked around and just got to see everything and had a little picnic. It was seriously so gorgeous there.  The leaves are starting to change and I love it!  I wish I lived in the 1800s on an estate. haha These people must have been so rich once upon a time.  It would be cool to be in that era... but only if I was rich. haha. Otherwise it would stink. It was a Downton Abbey type place.  Very cool.  But that's about it.  I have lots of pictures that I will attach.  

Well, I honestly can't think of anything else to say. Sorry for the boring email. Next week will be better I promise!  Oh! I finally saw my little cat buddy.  No worries he survived the storm. Well, until next week!! 

Love you all!!!
Sister Lawson

P.S. Thanks to.... no letters this week. I guess it takes 4 months to be forgotten. Hahaha just kidding I love you guys!

The first few pics are of the grounds at Maymont Park:








Sister's selfie!!

Four months up, fourteen down?


No comments:

Post a Comment