Wednesday, April 20, 2016

And then we'll knock and knock and knock and knock some more!

Hey Everyone!

I really don't have much to say this week.  So it will be a short one.  We literally spent the week tracting.  We knocked, and knocked, and knocked. and no one answered. hahaha But really on Friday we tracted from 11:30-4:45 and we talked to 5 people. hahaha and they wouldn't even let us share a message with them.  They all said no.  Saturday and Sunday were pretty much the same.  We've been seeing so many miracles lately, that we have to go through some no finding for a bit.  I think the Lord is just preparing someone crazy awesome that we just haven't found yet.  So really we have just been doing that.  It's been so nice outside and it's starting to warm up though so thats enjoyable.  I'm getting a sweet tan line from my shoes. haha  

We have been changing words to Disney songs to stuff about missionary work and singing as we walk.  They are so funny.  We will be laughing so hard as we are walking and then have to get serious once we ring the door bell. Haha its a good time.  When we are home we are going to make music videos to our songs.  We just need to write down the lyrics that we have written first....

So that was really my week.  DeMarco is getting baptized this Wednesday night!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!  The whole Harrell family will be baptized :)  It's going to be great!  And Kendall had her interview and is getting baptized on the 30th!!  Unfortunately that is after transfers... so we probably won't both be here.  I love Bon Air and I love being with Sister Olson, but I don't think we are going to make it through another transfer calls together :(  It will be sad if one of us has to leave :(  We will find out Saturday night!

Well, that's really all I have to say!  Three of our investigators are out of town this week (not sure why) so we will be doing more tracting! Yay!  It will be a fun week though!  We had stake conference this weekend and it was all about the temple and how we all need to go to the temple.  I want to go so bad!!  We talk about it all the time to people and I just want to go.  I wish there was a temple in Virginia so that we could go!  The temple is just such a wonderful place.  It is literally heaven on Earth and you can find ultimate peace there.  I can't wait until I get to go!  We get to go to the DC temple two weeks before we go home so I'm excited to do that... but I also don't want that day to come.  It's coming fast though.  I hit 10 months yesterday!! AHHHH  

Love you all!!!!

Love,
Sister Lawson

P.S.  Thanks dad for the letter!

10 months today!

We tracted Abbey Road!

Only in Virginia, trees coming out of the roofs.

Before we start tracting.

Sock monkey love.



No comments:

Post a Comment