Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring is coming! :)

Hey Everyone!

So this week.... haha I really can't think of anything to write.  We literally have spent the WHOLE week tracting.  We have been tracting up a storm! But it's been great!  The weather is warming up and spring is upon us! We have had lots of doorstep lessons and have given out multiple Books of Mormon.  We met one lady and invited her to church and she actually came!! We are seeing her again tomorrow so hopefully that will go well :)  We also had two of the women who were recently baptized bring their husbands to church yesterday!  That was so fun to see :)  We are teaching both of them and it will be so fun to bring the whole family into the gospel. I can't wait!

We also have a few people on date to be baptized :)  Marina is still going strong and has read so much from the Book of Mormon.  It's a bit tricky to teach her because her English isn't great, but she wants to come to the English ward because she wants to improve on her English and she is learning so much more this way. 

I really don't know what else to write about... Oh! My trainers Sister Kellogg and Sister Ngosha went home this week!  Since I am in the ward with the mission home I got to stop by and say goodbye to both of them.  It was so sad and crazy to believe that they are already going home.  I feel like they were just training me.  Time goes so fast.  Speaking of which, I hit my halfway mark this week.  I'm freaking out over that a bit.  I can't be at this point yet!

Well I love you all!! I am so grateful to be here in Virginia.  I am grateful and happy to be a missionary.  We have been seeing so many miracles.  I know there are miracles everyday and that we can see the Lord's hand in all things.  He is always there for us.  I know this church is true and I know that you can find happiness in the message that it contains.  I know there is a plan for all of us and since coming out here I have started to find out what that plan is for me.  

I love you all so much!!!

Love,
Sister Lawson

First trainer:  Sister Kellogg

Second trainer:  Sister Ngosha

Tracting, tracting, tracting!

No comments:

Post a Comment